Whew. This has been a rough week! I thought I'd be much further along in the makeover, but I ended up with strep and was completely down and out for a couple days.
I'm feeling much better with the antibiotics, but playing major catch up on life!
Just a quick post to show you some progress.
A little drama:
I simply added four yards of a lightweight cotton to a cafe rod. I love the height it adds and the softness.
Some tassels were also added above the mirror...
Still playing with this- I think I may add a bit more so there's a little more oomph to it, but I like the direction we're headed.
Here was the wall before (and pre- new bed skirt!):
Some more fun projects over the weekend in here, can't wait to show you!
Have a great Friday!